TalkAuto Canada 2022 Speakers Set and Featuring Awards Announcement for the First Time
TalkAUTO Canada 2022 is set for its 11th year on November 10th, at the Universal Event Space in Vaughan, Ontario. Spots are limited and filling quickly, but some remain. To register go to: www.talkauto2022.com.
Canadian Black Book has confirmed an impressive line-up of speakers for the much-anticipated day event. The speaker list is as follows:
- Yolanda Biswah, SVP & General Manager at Canadian Black Book
- Daniel Ross, Senior Automotive Analyst, Vehicle Valuations & Residuals at Canadian Black Book
- Jeff Schuster, President at LMC Automotive
- Brent Smith, Deputy General Manager, National Corporate Fleet Sales, Residual Management & CPO at Nissan Corporation
- Mike Girard, CFA Director at Fitch Ratings
- Anne Marie Desando, Vice President Manufacturer Partnership & Dealer Programs at Scotiabank
- Christopher Nebata, Executive Chairman at Accelerate Auto and Ouma Dicko, Executive Vice Chairman at Accelerate Auto
The KEYNOTE SPEAKER, Flavio Volpe, President of Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association (APMA), will present the State of Automotive Industry in Canada.
After two years of virtual online events, Canadian Black Book is truly excited to have people back in person for TalkAUTO 2022, one of Canada’s premier automotive industry conferences. This year’s conference will focus on the theme of ‘An Industry in Transition: Driven by Digital Retailing, EVs’, changing economy and customer journey.
The conference will also feature an expert panel to discuss ’The Evolution of the Customer’
“Innovative, expert, relevant, and timely content defines this event and makes it a standout in the Canadian auto industry’s event schedule,” said Yolanda Biswah, Senior Vice President and General Manager at Canadian Black Book. “This year our agenda and list of speakers is no different and will not disappoint.”
TalkAUTO 2022 will also feature a very well-known staple of the auto industry in Canada. This year will be the first time ever that the event will be used as the platform to announce the Canadian Black Book 2022 Best Retained Value Awards. The 15th annual award winners will be featured as part of the agenda, including trophy presentations to the OEMs
“TalkAUTO always has an audience that is truly engaged, so we felt that this is the perfect time to recognize and honour those vehicle models and brands that hold their value best,” says Biswah.
The last in-person TalkAUTO was in 2019, at the same venue, which hosted over 500 Canadian auto industry executives from cross sections of OEMs, dealers, lenders, insurance, tech suppliers and more.
Posted in: Press Releases